Cleanroom Equipment & Components
When your business requires compliance to exacting standards, cleanroom equipment becomes just as important as the facility itself. Whether you need a modular cleanroom built to your specifications or the final components to launch your project, look to Vernick as your go-to source. Call us today at (844) 476-1464 to go over your wish list.
Located in Ohio, we serve Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo, Cleveland, and points beyond. Customer service is top priority, and we look forward to serving you. With decades of experience in the field and a time-tested team of contractors, we’ll make sure your project is a success from start to finish.
Cleanroom Components to Meet Your Needs
Besides a variety of air filters, ceiling systems, and lighting components that are part and parcel of a cleanroom or environmental room, we also supply other important equipment to meet the needs of your project and industry.
- Laminar Flow Work Stations — Available in either vertical or horizontal flow, laminar flow work stations provide HEPA- or ULPA-filtered air to small discreet areas for critical assembly, testing, or inspection applications.
- Pass-Thru Cabinets — Installed in the hardwall cleanroom surface with interlocking doors on each side, pass-thru cabinets allow products to enter the controlled environment without personnel coming and going.
- Air Showers — These self-contained units remove stray particulates from workers and/or products prior to entering the controlled area. HEPA-filtered air projected from nozzles at high velocity removes surface contamination, which is captured in the air shower’s filtration system.
- Airborne Particle Counters — In order to determine airborne contaminants invisible to the human eye, airborne particle counters were developed to detect particles as small as 0.1 micron in size. Independent testing companies can perform particle testing, or you may want to have your own instrument to ensure the ongoing performance of your cleanroom.
- Vinyl Curtains — Curtains are available in a variety of styles, widths, and lengths to form a softwall cleanroom or to make a smaller room within a room — usually when part of a process needs to be cleaner than the rest.
Contact the friendly staff in our Cleveland, Ohio, office at (844) 476-1464 today to order cleanroom equipment or to learn more about us. As always, flexibility is key. Vernick takes pride in designing systems that suit your specifications — including modular offices and mezzanines, dry rooms, metrology labs, quality control laboratories, separation partition installation, and filtration & UV sterilization systems — and we are happy to accommodate your timeline and budget.